How to Raise Your Self-Esteem
Self-esteem is key to success in work, and enjoyment of life and relationships. It affects our thoughts, feelings, and behavior, and how we handle life’s challenges. Low self-esteem underlies addiction, anxiety, depression, abuse, intimacy problems, and codependency. Our self-esteem is usually determined by our teens, but there are specific things we can do to raise it.
This webinar provides both in depth and practical approach to self-esteem. What you will get:
- Understand Self-Esteem. Gain an understanding of self-esteem and be able to contrast high and impaired self-esteem to evaluate your own.
- Uncover its Origins. Discover the roots of your self-esteem and why it may be impaired.
- Recognize the Symptoms. Be able to spot clues that your self-esteem needs uplifting. Many people think they have good self-esteem. They may be talented, beautiful, or successful, but still lack self-esteem.
- Root Out False Beliefs. Learn how to identify beliefs and behaviors you want to change and those you want to implement.
- Identify Cognitive Distortions. Spot the ways your mind sabotages your self-esteem. We can easily get stuck in a negative feedback loop that undermines our self-worth. Replace them with positive feedback loops.
- Improved Relationships. Feel worth of love and respect and no longer be willing to accept abuse and non-reciprocal relationships. watch all of your relationships improve.
- Self-Acceptance. Stop blaming and judging yourself.
- Elevated Mood. Watch your mood change from dull or depressed to positive an hopeful. Many people feel their life lacks purpose, but when their self-esteem is high, they’re enjoying their life and not pondering their purpose.
- Empowerment. Feel strong, proud, and empowered to take risks and accomplish your goals.
- Actionable Steps. Follow 12 crucial, specific steps to build self-esteem and self-love. Practice many actionable tips and exercises you can immediately put into practice.
See also the ebook on overcoming self-criticism, 10 Steps to Self-Esteem: The Ultimate Guide to Stop Self-Criticism, which is an important factor in raising self-esteem.
Great video…..Wow there’d be no time for others after doing all that??
Charles Montgomery –
It is very helpful to people with a stern issues like my self and men and women emotionally and verbally abused by there significant other.
A Deeper Look –
“This is an extremely powerful and beneficial presentation on self-esteem. Simply brilliant!”
Ruth Elliott-Hilsdon –