Dating, Loving, and Leaving a Narcissist: Essential Tools for Improving or Leaving Narcissistic and Abusive Relationships
The problem in relationships with narcissists is that they prioritize power and sacrifice the relationship to get it, while their partners prioritize the relationship and sacrifice themselves to keep it.
Dating, Loving, and Leaving a Narcissist is unique among voices that exhort leaving a narcissist. It is insightful, researched, and empathetic and offers hope and help for loved ones to restore their self-esteem and rebalance a narcissistic relationship. It includes Essential Tools for Staying and Leaving and provides an in-depth analysis of the relationship, how to make changes, and how to assess its prognosis.
This workbook is packed with healing exercises and checklists to enlighten and motivate you. It suggests lists of actions, including a strategic, step-by-step plan with scripts to confront abuse and get your needs met.
Dating, Loving, and Leaving a Narcissist will help you take back your power and independence. You will reclaim yourself and improve your relationship, whether the narcissist is your partner, parent, child, sibling, or co-worker, or doesn’t have a narcissistic personality disorder. In sum, you will have a better relationship with yourself and your loved one and be able to decide whether and how to leave the relationship. You will be able to:
- Discover the diagnosis, type, and deep motivations of a narcissist
- Recognize the red flags when dating a narcissist and know what to do
- Identify narcissistic behavior and know how to handle it
- Understand your role and attraction to a narcissist
- Regain your autonomy and self-esteem
- Rebalance the power in the relationship
- Learn how to confront abuse effectively
- Assess your relationship and whether to stay or leave
- Prepare to leave
Read customer reviews on Amazon here